Thursday, January 14, 2010

This week on Hard Friction

Steve Cruz and Hard Friction Discovery Craig Reynolds!



From the desk of Steve Cruz:

"If you've not heard of Craig Reynolds, maybe you remember
this hot guy on the cover of Cybersocket last month? That's right, before he was exclusive, he was a Hard Friction Discovery!

We've been pals for a few years so when Craig Reynolds thought about getting into the business, I was like hell yeah! That maxed out body of muscle! He was a little shy at first, but when it came to the sex... he was a wild performer! A natural.

He broke me at the gym when I was getting ready for 'Hotter Than Hell!' I owe my results to him. So I thought I'd return the favor... watch me break in Craig Reynolds for the first time on camera in the Hard Friction Erotica: 'Flex'

Members can watch it now in HD!
Yes, Hard Friction is broadcasting in HD!"


Preview











Look at that ass!

1 comment: